Terms & Conditions:
On Shipping, Ropeable Ropes & Splicing:
- Ships Australia wide.
- Charges a flat fee on orders under $350.00.
- Usually processes and dispatches an order on the day of order, or next business day (so your order should be received within 2 – 4 business days).
- Makes special arrangements where there is urgency (contact us by phone or email if your order is urgent to discuss a solution).
If an item is out of stock, or there is some other delay, we will contact you ASAP to discuss your options.
On returns & refunds
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major problem with a product.
Further, you are entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the case of a failure not amounting to a major failure, Ropeable Ropes & Splicing reserves its option to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy. Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Cosumer Law does recognize that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Given this, the type of remedy that we can offer you may also vary on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
Where the product fault is difficult or potentially dangerous to determine, we may need to consult with the manufacturer or repair agent to determine the fault and resolution. Unfortunately, Ropeable Ropes & Splicing cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has parts missing or has sustained damage due to abnormal use, misuse, improper installation or other abuse or misuse, whether that has been identified by Deanrope & Splicing, the manufacturer, or the repair agent. We are not responsible for the shipping and handling fees for any non-faulty returned items.
However, we ask that you please choose your purchases carefully. You will understand that, because many products are “customized” (especially cut lengths of rope) we do not automatically offer a refund if a customer changes his mind or orders the wrong product / product attribute. Please contact us prior to returning any products.
Ropeable Ropes & Splicing accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to persons or equipment where a spliced product is used and also accepts no responsibility for:
- Personal injury, property loss, or other damage.
- Unforeseen and consequential loss, resulting from improper use of any cordage or other supplied product.
- Spliced rope should not be used to attach or secure a person or persons in any activity whereby the spliced rope is intended to provide weight bearing or restraint.
- Product application should not exceed the safe working load; information provided by Ropeable Ropes & Splicing, as to product break load / safe working load is as per manufacturers published information and subject to individual manufacturers standard testing practices.
- Ensure you use the correct rope for your particular application (check Australian Standards or ask us).
- Please note actual product may differ from product image displayed. Images are provided for illustration purposes only.